DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic on the way !!

Dragonwar

Reactions
Just ordered the Mavic from DJI should be here Monday as per FedEx . Upgrading from P3standard. I'm also a member on phantompilots . Looking forward to flying her, I just finished getting an iPad mini cellular for flying both ! Just excited thought I'd introduce myself , Hi !

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Dragonwar
Mine shows up Friday. Can't wait! I have an iPad mini 2 wifi. What does the map benefit mean that I hear about with a wifi/cellular iPad? Will I not see a map in the corner of the screen with a wifi only version?

Will I not see a map in the corner of the screen with a wifi only version?
You'll be able to see the maps if you cache them in DJI GO before you head out to fly or tether your iPad Mini to a device that has an Internet connection.

After all my excitement over the tracking number email from Dji . I neglected to see the only the extra battery has shipped .

I'm still pumped but just waiting a bit longer for the Mavic

Thanks all

After all my excitement over the tracking number email from Dji . I neglected to see the only the extra battery has shipped .

I'm still pumped but just waiting a bit longer for the Mavic

Thanks all

Eh, that's a bummer man sorry to hear it . Either way , the Mavic is worth the wait . Congratulations & welcome to the forum .

In case anyone is wondering: my pizza arrived in one piece and it was delish [emoji108]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom