DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic or Spark

i have the opposite problem,i have the money but cant find anything i want,,,
its a terrible feeling.

Don't you worry, I'll find something for ya... How about some Spark in your life? :D Your granddaughter will absolutely LOVE it. Watch videos that demonstrate PalmLaunch and PalmLand... and prepare your wallet. :D

Don't you worry, I'll find something for ya... How about some Spark in your life? :D Your granddaughter will absolutely LOVE it. Watch videos that demonstrate PalmLaunch and PalmLand... and prepare your wallet. :D
thought about it but she is 100% girl,way too frightened,
so,seems im in the market for another phone,hows the rating on the wunderphone 2?

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
thought about it but she is 100% girl,way too frightened,
so,seems im in the market for another phone,hows the rating on the wunderphone 2?

Wunderphone 2 = ?

If you mean Moto E4, I actually like it, too. Pretty snappy, flies Spark no problem. Can't go wrong with it for only 40 bucks.

I really need help. I can get a Spark with more to fly package for $599.00 or Mavic refurbished with charger and one battery and controller for $699.00 I like the Spark cause it small and do create to much attention but the Mavic offers more. What should I do?
Go with the Mavic,but first ask the wife lol.

It’s kind of like if you were buying a truck. Sure a dodge Dakota is 4wd and has a bed but if you want a TRUCK you get a 1500 or 2500 to preform the duties called upon it flawlessly and solidly.

It’s kind of like if you were buying a truck. Sure a dodge Dakota is 4wd and has a bed but if you want a TRUCK you get a 1500 or 2500 to preform the duties called upon it flawlessly and solidly.

Not to say one is worse then the other, I just see it as the price tags were given to products relating to a certain crowd. Not everyone NEEDS to spend the extra money to be happy.

I now have both. They both have their uses and are both very fun to fly. Obviously the Mavic is a more serious flying machine, but the Spark is **** impressive as wel, thus far.

I like them both for different reasons. Once my Spark’s RC comes in (tomorrow), I’ll be able to give a more detailed comparison of the two.

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
I get it...I’m the boss but have to ask my wife (it’s an approval thing hahahaha); in fact my wife suggested the Mavic as she knew that’s what I really wanted, not the baby brother Spark...and she was right ;-)). Take note I talked about it enough beforehand on the pros and cons so she knew more than most people about drones by the time I reached for the wallet.

I slip out early morning with her; we watch the sunrise together, then when I have exhausted her (batteries), I bring her home; ;-))

Reactions: ftttu and wytnyt
Mavic!!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom