DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pilots T Shirt?

flumpet

Reactions
Are there any plans to make Mavic Pilot(or Phantom/Inspire/Yuneec) T shirts? Maybe we should have a shop page or something..

wait_for_it_t_shirt-r61005eab2d5741adb038acd64614cc79_65yeg_324.jpg

:)

That is funny. I actually laughed out loud.
I would take a Mavic shirt though.

We had a member in PP that made us PhantomPilot T shirts at one time and will see if he is still doing them .
Will have to ask @clackey about it first but maybe it can be arranged .They had hoodies and other stuff if
I remember right .

Hey guys - here is a first run of a few products on a spreadshirt store. Both the t-shirt and hoodie use a small logo on the front pocket area and a larger logo on the back. Let me know if you had something different in mind.

Also, sorry about the costs. Creating these on-demand is generally more expensive than running hundreds at a time. This is a good place to start and gauge demand.

DronePilots

Hey guys - here is a first run of a few products on a spreadshirt store. Both the t-shirt and hoodie use a small logo on the front pocket area and a larger logo on the back. Let me know if you had something different in mind.

Also, sorry about the costs. Creating these on-demand is generally more expensive than running hundreds at a time. This is a good place to start and gauge demand.

DronePilots
I'd like to have one of those hoodie's with a zipper .

DronePilots

Wouldnt mind them except I nor no one else is a Mavic pilot and no one knows when they will be.

If there is demand, we've got the logistical capacity to handle getting them shipped out and can stock them in one of our warehouses. We're not going to step on anyone's toes but if someone were to design something or even provide a description of what you'd like, we can design it and even get them printed with our printer and embroidery place here in LA that we use for all of our own stuff. This would most likely allow for cheaper pricing than a 3rd party store but again, it would all depend on what kind of demand there is. We'll keep an eye on this thread.

Reactions: MavicJunky and Derf
If there is demand, we've got the logistical capacity to handle getting them shipped out and can stock them in one of our warehouses. We're not going to step on anyone's toes but if someone were to design something or even provide a description of what you'd like, we can design it and even get them printed with our printer and embroidery place here in LA that we use for all of our own stuff. This would most likely allow for cheaper pricing than a 3rd party store but again, it would all depend on what kind of demand there is. We'll keep an eye on this thread.
Good to know. Might be worth looking into something like this is the sales can justify it.

Reactions: Advexure
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS