DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pin Up Girl

hiwese1

Reactions
We have expanded our line a lot and now offering another new product. We have just introduced the WWII bomber set but just introduced the gold pin up girl. I think it came out great. Let me know what you all think.

<br /><br />by LittleBitsDecor<br /><br />
ebd3c09653de358368830e93d4030ea9.jpg
3a76a9baa7aee5da73a9105c159c963e.jpg
<br /><br />Sent from my Pixel XL using MavicPilots mobile app

Sent from my Pixel XL using MavicPilots mobile app

Nice. Might have to get me some.

Definitely want some “nose-art” up on my mavic, when it arrives. Will have my son, who can air brush anything, if you hold it still long enough do it for me. No wraps allowed. ;)
Going to attempt to post some his work.John1.jpg john2.jpg

Definitely want some “nose-art” up on my mavic, when it arrives. Will have my son, who can air brush anything, if you hold it still long enough do it for me. No wraps allowed. ;)
Going to attempt to post some his work.
Wish I knew someone that was good with an airbrush, that would definitely be my preference. I am too shaky to do that kind of work.

Something on a smaller scale. Check the “Triumph” tattoo on her cheek. Hardest thing will be finding available “real estate” on the bird.

J3.jpg

Reactions: jointeffort
Something on a smaller scale. Check the “Triumph” tattoo on her cheek. Hardest thing will be finding available “real estate” on the bird.

Looks like the battery would be the best for that one. Can you guess where the power button would be :)

Reactions: jointeffort
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondsa