DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Platinum Props on the Standard Mavic

Tested the new props out tonight. They are thinner than the original ones at the tip ends. Overall a noticeable difference in noise(not significant but definitely quieter). I think they were worth the $20 bucks.

Tested the new props out tonight. They are thinner than the original ones at the tip ends. Overall a noticeable difference in noise(not significant but definitely quieter). I think they were worth the $20 bucks.

Thank you!

Cool you preordered too I guess .
@Advexure where my props .
View attachment 22416

The Mavic Low-Noise Propellers should begin arriving in very soon and pre/backorders will be processed on a first come, first served basis. They have been very highly demanded and as they do begin arriving in soon we will work through processing as quickly as we can. Safe flying!

The Mavic Low-Noise Propellers should begin arriving in very soon and pre/backorders will be processed on a first come, first served basis. They have been very highly demanded and as they do begin arriving in soon we will work through processing as quickly as we can. Safe flying!
Any word on these ?

Any word on these ?

The new Low-Noise Props will likely be shipping in larger quantity this upcoming week. Very limited production prior to the Chinese National Day Holiday which has DJI closed Oct 1-8, stay tuned this upcoming week.

Reactions: dirkclod
I feel like I can’t fold the Mavic up with new props on. I have to remove rear ones in order to feel like it’s not bending them in a wrong way. Anyone else?

For mavic pro standard with 8331 prop. When you fly at height 20M above, you can feel the difference significantly don't need any tester. It proved quiet than 8330 and anti strong wind are good. Don't wasted money to get CF prop, get the original 8331 prop is good enough.

Should I get plastic noise reducing props or platinum and which one would give you more flying time? Or is their just platinum? And what are the pros/cons of using noise canceling platinum props vs normal plastic props

So get platinum props? Any cons?
The Mavic Pro Platinum has improved electronic speed controllers over the Mavic Pro in addition to coming standard with the low(er) noise propellers. This reportedly allows for more flight time over the Mavic Pro.

The only negative thing I've seen in this forum in reference to the low(er) noise propellers is that they may cause excessive vibration in the gimbal/camera. However, I hovered my Mavic Pro, equipped with the low(er) noise propellers, in front of me before its first and final flight, and the gimbal/camera appeared to not be vibrating. Also, not really a negative, but there are some knockoff low(er) noise props which are of a lower quality, and at least one person reported that they strike the top of their Mavic Pro whereas the DJI manufactured ones don't.

Tomorrow, I get a replacement Mavic Pro from DJI's service and a new set of low(er) noise props from B&H, and if I see a difference with their performance, I'll post anything I find negative with them I may find.

Reactions: nocolour
Should I get plastic noise reducing props or platinum and which one would give you more flying time? Or is their just platinum? And what are the pros/cons of using noise canceling platinum props vs normal plastic props
The difference between the normal prop 8330 & 8331platinum is noise reduce and more stable & balance with 8331. If you want long fly time, please get the mavic pro platinum. If you want mod or modify your drone, better get mavic pro normal.

So get platinum props? Any cons?
The new low noise platinum props are slower than the original ones when I fly against the wind. So, when it is windy I use the old props otherwise I use the platinum props

The new low noise platinum props are slower than the original ones when I fly against the wind. So, when it is windy I use the old props otherwise I use the platinum props

That makes little sense to me. Can anyone confirm this?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev