DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro 3 upcoming rumored release date.

If they release a version 3 all that needs to change is putting the zoom on the Hassablade lenses with the one inch sensor and upping the megapixels to 24-26. That would be some killers res for photographers out there.

Still enjoying my old school Mavic Pro 1.

I Think I'll hold off for a couple years before I look to upgrade. I don't mean to sound like a cheapskate and I know I'm missing out on a better camera and more sensors but I still get blown away and impressed by my mp1 every time I fly it and end up loving it a little bit more each time. :)

Just read that is delayed for final testing of it’s sonar, autoclosing ventilation doors, rotating prop arms for underwater use

The problem is, in typical EU fashion, the rules are due to come in shortly but they havent been finalised and set in stone yet. So manufacturers cant start a design or production run yet.

They have
The problem is, in typical EU fashion, the rules are due to come in shortly but they havent been finalised and set in stone yet. So manufacturers cant start a design or production run yet.
Normally I'd agree with you but on this they have finally agreed re updates to ANO and Caps 722 they include the classes of drones as of 2020 etc.. So C1, C2, C3 etc

Its an interesting read

The EASA document has not been finalised and given approval and thats the problem. It could still change.
You're not going to base a huge business decision on something that has any potential to change at all.

I believe that the development of industrial applications benefits a lot from the consumer drone industry. The more it thrives the better it gets for government and industrial sectors. US government knows that and hope that Europeans realize it too.

I have figured out why you can't see anything about the Mavic 3.... it is cloaked. Just send $3299.99 to their home address in China and they will send you their new CLOAKED Mavic 3. Good luck seeing or flying it however. As it will come to you in forever CLOAKED mode. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Thomas B
I have figured out why you can't see anything about the Mavic 3.... it is cloaked. Just send $3299.99 to their home address in China and they will send you their new CLOAKED Mavic 3. Good luck seeing or flying it however. As it will come to you in forever CLOAKED mode. LOL
Only the Shadow knows....

Reactions: Tom25
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_