DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro 4s

Adamisprimal

Reactions
Hey guys I want to ask if it's possible to run a 4s battery on a mavic pro, and wether or not it would increase flight time or performance

Are you asking if it is ok to drive a device designed for 11 to 12V+ with a 16V+ battery ?
I don't know how good DJI's over volt protection is but that seems a daft idea to mean.
You'd probably do better to use bigger capacity cells than add an extra cell, besides would the drone's control system like a cell that couldn't report its voltage i.e. no suitable contacts in the battery connector.

Last edited:
Hey guys I want to ask if it's possible to run a 4s battery on a mavic pro, and wether or not it would increase flight time or performance
As the original battery is a 3S LiPo 2S Li-Ion battery with a nominal voltage on 11,4V 7,32V... a 4S with a nominal voltage on 14,8V will not increase the flight time if you find a way to use it, it will instead likely fry the electronics in the drone.

Last edited:
As the original battery is a 2S Li-Ion battery... a 4S will not increase the flight time if you find a way to use it, it will instead likely fry the electronics in the drone.
Sorry Slup it's a 3 cell battery.

This battery now being sold by Ali Express will give your Mavic 1 Pro the ability to cover 13 miles round trip flying at 27mph for a whopping 33 minutes of flight time, after which it will land with 20% battery charge left. I speak from personal experience. Look no further, Young Grasshopper—Bob's yer uncle.

Reactions: marnat3
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian