DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Calibration Error

Ken E

Reactions
Hi Pilots, I live in the Myrtle Beach area and need help getting it off the ground. I cannot calibrate the drone and sensors. No matter where I move I get magnetic field errors. Does anyone know anyone living in the Myrtle Beach area. I have had the drone 2 weeks and I guess I need a lesson or two. Does anyone know anyone in this area that can give me a lesson or two for a fee?
Thanks so much....

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

If you type in "Myrtle Beach" in the search bar then you can find a number of posters/threads from the area. You could then send them a message & see if someone can give you a hand.

Reactions: dirkclod
IMU calibration can be done indoors.

Compass calibration should not have to be done us less the DJI Go 4 app requires you to do so

Again vision sensors don't need calibration unless you are getting vision error messages, this may occur if there is not enough light for the sensors to work, but then you don't need to calibrate them, you just need to fly in brighter conditions

Hi Pilots, I live in the Myrtle Beach area and need help getting it off the ground. I cannot calibrate the drone and sensors. No matter where I move I get magnetic field errors. Does anyone know anyone living in the Myrtle Beach area. I have had the drone 2 weeks and I guess I need a lesson or two. Does anyone know anyone in this area that can give me a lesson or two for a fee?
Thanks so much....
You will need a computer and DJI Assistant 2. I've had my drone 3 weeks and had to calibrate the sensors. Worked fine afterwards.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171219/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0.pdf
*MAVIC PRO PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171123/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual V1.8.pdf
*MAVIC AIR MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic+Air/20180213/Mavic+Air+User+Manual+v1.2.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

I had a problem with forward sensors calibration that I could not correct. tried the squaring method outlined in DJGO app and it would not correct calibration. Then tried DJI Assistant 2 and was not able to correct. I have a 15" laptop screen, it seems that you need at least a 17" monitor to use the cailbration for forward sensors - that was what I was told by DJI. Subsequently had to send back Mavic to DJI.

Thanks for all of your help pilots...yes I do also have a front sensor calibration problem. It seems to fail in the vertical position..

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito