DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Flight indicator not working.

kcbrax

Reactions
I put together a mavic from scratch with spare parts purchased from eBay. I fully assembled it but can’t pair it to the remote control. The camera moves when it’s first turned on and the LEDs on the front arms light up but that’s all. The flight status indicator is supposed to blink yellow but nothing lights up. Please help.

I want to know what piece of equipment is the flight status indicator connected to. I’m thinking that I don’t have that part and will need to purchase it.

Problem solved. I opened the bird up and found that the flex cable was disconnected.

I'm having the same problem while repairing a crashed mavic pro. Which flex cable was disconnected?

The flex cable that connects the flight electric speed controller to the core board.
Sounds good! Looks like I might have more issues but I checked that cable and it solved that problem. I'm having a problem now that the linking status indicator light does not turn on and it won't connect to Assistant 2 on Mac or PC. Any recommendations?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piloter