DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro & iPad Mini 2

JeanVos

Reactions
Hi Guys,

So I've been flying with my iPhone 7 Plus and all is perfect. I then changed to an iPad mini 2 and I am a bit disappointed. It's much slower than the iPhone and especially when I record. I switched off the Video Caching, and did all the other tweaks I could find, but it still not comparable. I am running the latest IOS 11.2.5. One of the IT guys here at work said I should try and roll back to a previous version. Does this make a difference and if so, how do I do that?

Regards
Jean

I am running the latest IOS 11.2.5.
It seems there are problems with IOS 11.2.5, couple of threads about that already.

My 16GB mini2 is working fine with just the 2GB of assigned cache. But running an earlier IOS (11.1.x.x I guess) and keeping it so.

I use a mini 2 also, works fine, just stay away from 11.2.5 as Lake Flyer said. DJI is working on the issue. I'm on 11.2.

Thanks guys. I will try it all again this weekend. Got a new right hand connect shorter cable and I will try and "downgrade" the iPad to a previous version...

It seems there are problems with IOS 11.2.5, couple of threads about that already.

My 16GB mini2 is working fine with just the 2GB of assigned cache. But running an earlier IOS (11.1.x.x I guess) and keeping it so.
Still working out okay? Do you have the latest version of DJI Go 4?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kquach229