DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro no intelligent flight mode

todrone 5

Reactions
Hi I don’t have any access to intelligent flight mode. The dji go 4 app doesn’t seem to show the feature on the screen or in the system section .it shows the programmable buttons on the back and that is all . I have checked and I have the latest update software for the handset and the drone . I have deleted and re installed. The app . I have checked I’m not in sport mode . I have tried with multiple modes on and off . Sadly no joy . I’m using an iPhone 6s. Any ideas

The dji go 4 app doesn’t seem to show the feature on the screen or in the system section
Are you referring to this setting?

dji-go-multiple-flight-mode-jpg.71923

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Have you checked out the DJI support website?

Yes I read somewhere turning this on or off caused an issue with the intelligent flight mode. I have a feeling I’m being blocked from the intelligent flight mode on the premise that I buy the commercial version of go 4 . I now when trying to access even the programmable switches on the back I just get the offer of the commercial version and nothing else. Do you need to buy this as a general rule ?

I have a feeling I’m being blocked from the intelligent flight mode on the premise that I buy the commercial version of go 4
There is no alternate commercial version of DJI GO 4.

Reactions: Galeforce1
Yes I read somewhere turning this on or off caused an issue with the intelligent flight mode. I have a feeling I’m being blocked from the intelligent flight mode on the premise that I buy the commercial version of go 4 . I now when trying to access even the programmable switches on the back I just get the offer of the commercial version and nothing else. Do you need to buy this as a general rule ?
There is no commercial version of DJI Go4. It is totally free. What version of Go4 do you have?

actually states professional upgrade
What exactly is stating there is a professional upgrade available?

Can you post a screenshot of the settings section I posted above so we can see what you see?

exactly which model of mavic do you have

And the intelligent flight mode menu does not appear when clicking the remote controller icon on the left side (like this)?

That does not look like DJI Go4 on my Android. Are you sure you did not download Go Fly for DJI? Which is NOT a DJI app.

Try installing this app instead:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman