DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC PRO TOP TIPS

TheManChild

Reactions
Hey guys,
I'm new to the forum so i thought i'd quickly introduce myself. A couple of buddies and i have just started a new tech and Gadget YouTube channel where we will be testing, reviewing and making how to videos for different types of drones and much more.
Our first video- 'Top Tips for the new DJI MAVIC owner'- has just gone live!
If you have a mavic i hope you find the video helpful! we'd really appreciate any and all feedback and if you have any questions or video requests please let us know!

The Man Child

Reactions: FairGunDrone
Hey guys,
I'm new to the forum so i thought i'd quickly introduce myself. A couple of buddies and i have just started a new tech and Gadget YouTube channel where we will be testing, reviewing and making how to videos for different types of drones and much more.
The Man Child

A fan & subscriber of your youtube Channel. You should carry on making more videos! Quick question, are you a school teaching drone pilots in England? Il be visiting my dad in England sometime this year and would like to study and pass a drone pilot certification during my visit back in England? You seem to be a DP Drone pilot which if their is a school for that, I would be interested as well. Anyways, make more vids man child! love the English banter!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190