DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Video is Blurry

Sumdumgi

Reactions
New to the forum, as most arrive here with a problem for the first time let me thank you for any help/advice you can offer. Below are my details.

Unit was in a slow speed crash in Feb approximately, I hit tree limbs about 15 - 20’ off the ground and it slowly descended to the ground. The props were slightly torn up and had to replace two of them. It honestly didn’t hit anything hard so I felt lucky and wasn’t concerned about the crash. I have had good video since then. The drone had provided blurry videos before and after the crash but I attributed it to cold weather, flew it again and it was fine so I thought the problem was gone.

App 4.3.0 on Iphone 6+

Aircraft 01.04.0400

Remote (Couldn’t find this)

Fly safe 01.00.01.09

Basic .01.00.01.07

No Mods or Apps

Sandisk Extreme 32 - Full Format prior to flight

I am definitely a beginner, have owned the drone for 8 months or so, I downloaded the flight log but they are all .dat and they aren’t readable. Not sure what to do at this point.

Sunday I ran the drone at 12pm with partly cloudy skies, it was a bright day. I didn’t check the camera settings because it hasn’t been blurry except for once or twice some time ago. I fly the drone to capture terrain in my work and don’t need super high-quality video, but I wasn’t expecting to get this result. Although I have seen it before.

Yesterday I read about camera settings.

So today I went out and tried 4k, 2.7k, both at 30fps iso100, 200, etc... kept ev at 0, and full autoexposure.

I did try manual also but I don’t understand photography well at all so forgive me if I have stated something incorrectly. I believe I tried about everything and all my videos stayed very blurry.

It was overcast and I did change the ev values and also went to cloudy setting but everything was blurry.

The picture is from Sunday, The video is here >>>
DJI_0001.JPG

New to the forum, as most arrive here with a problem for the first time let me thank you for any help/advice you can offer. Below are my details.

Unit was in a slow speed crash in Feb approximately, I hit tree limbs about 15 - 20’ off the ground and it slowly descended to the ground. The props were slightly torn up and had to replace two of them. It honestly didn’t hit anything hard so I felt lucky and wasn’t concerned about the crash. I have had good video since then. The drone had provided blurry videos before and after the crash but I attributed it to cold weather, flew it again and it was fine so I thought the problem was gone.

App 4.3.0 on Iphone 6+

Aircraft 01.04.0400

Remote (Couldn’t find this)

Fly safe 01.00.01.09

Basic .01.00.01.07

No Mods or Apps

Sandisk Extreme 32 - Full Format prior to flight

I am definitely a beginner, have owned the drone for 8 months or so, I downloaded the flight log but they are all .dat and they aren’t readable. Not sure what to do at this point.

Sunday I ran the drone at 12pm with partly cloudy skies, it was a bright day. I didn’t check the camera settings because it hasn’t been blurry except for once or twice some time ago. I fly the drone to capture terrain in my work and don’t need super high-quality video, but I wasn’t expecting to get this result. Although I have seen it before.

Yesterday I read about camera settings.

So today I went out and tried 4k, 2.7k, both at 30fps iso100, 200, etc... kept ev at 0, and full autoexposure.

I did try manual also but I don’t understand photography well at all so forgive me if I have stated something incorrectly. I believe I tried about everything and all my videos stayed very blurry.

It was overcast and I did change the ev values and also went to cloudy setting but everything was blurry.

The picture is from Sunday, The video is here >>>
View attachment 45295

Gotta ask, are you tapping the screen to focus ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark