DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic - Sharpness Icon

martinhgps

Reactions
Hello everyone, I will appreciate your help. What function has the sharpness icon in the photo setting (mavic)? Why should I want an image to be less sharp?
Thank you!

Hello everyone, I will appreciate your help. What function has the sharpness icon in the photo setting (mavic)? Why should I want an image to be less sharp?
Thank you!

So chances are I'm wrong even though I own a Mavic, but to answer your frost question. You can change the setting in the second tab of you video/photo settings (depending which mode you are in) and then when in he second tab, there should be a button that says either look or feel, or something. (That is where I can't remember...) But you will find it in the second tab, that I can confirm. The second answer is that the original MP1 does its own digital sharpening causing the image to become very grainy once above 0. Another reason people say to out your sharpness down is that it gives it a more cinematic look, I agree but I find only when you are going for a faded film cinematic look. I leave my Mavic setting on -1 +1 +1 (sharpness, contrast, saturation. In that specific order when you are in the setting). The triangle is sharpness, the square is contrast (I think) and the circle is saturation.

These are probably the most important settings. But again. I'm too lazy to go and turn my Mavic on... Soz

So chances are I'm wrong even though I own a Mavic, but to answer your frost question. You can change the setting in the second tab of you video/photo settings (depending which mode you are in) and then when in he second tab, there should be a button that says either look or feel, or something. (That is where I can't remember...) But you will find it in the second tab, that I can confirm. The second answer is that the original MP1 does its own digital sharpening causing the image to become very grainy once above 0. Another reason people say to out your sharpness down is that it gives it a more cinematic look, I agree but I find only when you are going for a faded film cinematic look. I leave my Mavic setting on -1 +1 +1 (sharpness, contrast, saturation. In that specific order when you are in the setting). The triangle is sharpness, the square is contrast (I think) and the circle is saturation.

These are probably the most important settings. But again. I'm too lazy to go and turn my Mavic on... Soz
Thank you very much!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranger 7