DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC SNUFF FILM--for any who have missed these..

Just curious whether she still can fly with full half of prop cut. In case on pin is loose during the flight.

And some kid somewhere really wanted a Mavic and their parents couldn't afford one for them. And one is destroyed.... for no reason.

What I want to know, and they should of tested it, drop it in a lake for 2 hours while it was powered on, then recover it, see if it can be dried out and function again after opening it and drying every component. Then try to find a solution that can be put on the main circuit board that will not allow water penetration and save it from the water.

I was pretty sure that the sprinkle of water on the plastic wasn't going to do anything, and the vision error was probably because of a water drop stuck on the VPS Camera lens causing a blurry image which has a timeout value and then triggered that error.

Anyone want to drop their mavic into a lake that's 50 feet deep?

And some kid somewhere really wanted a Mavic and their parents couldn't afford one for them. And one is destroyed.... for no reason.

What I want to know, and they should of tested it, drop it in a lake for 2 hours while it was powered on, then recover it, see if it can be dried out and function again after opening it and drying every component. Then try to find a solution that can be put on the main circuit board that will not allow water penetration and save it from the water.

I was pretty sure that the sprinkle of water on the plastic wasn't going to do anything, and the vision error was probably because of a water drop stuck on the VPS Camera lens causing a blurry image which has a timeout value and then triggered that error.

Casey Neistat

I did see a video somewhere in this forum of a fellow recklessly trying to land in a tub, with failure - completely submerged.. but he quickly removed and added to a bag of rice. Within days he was good to go after testing. I also would be curious of a longer submerged scenario.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeoTony