DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Sunrise - Dania Beach FL

Nice first video and edit. I would suggest on your next attempt that you stop recording between scenes so that your camera adjustments and exposure changes don't show up in the final video. You could also just edit out the adjustments in post. Either way you'll get a much smoother looking video. The scenes where you are able to slowly and smoothly move between camera angles also look nice. I would just suggest that when filming those scenes that you not make any abrupt stops or changes in direction. At any rate it looks like a great start and far better then the first video I ever edited. Just the thought of that one makes me cringe!

Reactions: Jixxer
Nice video,

I hope you do not mind me making a suggestion on your video, not a criticism in any way, we are all in this forum to learn from other members. When changing orientation from the horizon to an straight down angle to the ocean waters, between 49 - 56 seconds of the video, you can cut the actual movement from the horizon down to the water and clip it together with a transition. Not sure what software you are using for video editing both most software have transitions to make an smooth looking video.

I can see in the video that it was windy and yet the Mavic was able to produce an smooth video.

First time really flying the Mavic, first time editing so be gentle! :):)

Beautiful scenery. Beautiful music. [extra points for using Enya]
Thanks for sharing.
Keep sharing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf