DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic video format

Dog lover

Reactions
Does anyone know how to format videos so they can be emailed? The video on the SD card I too large to email.

I use send.firefox.com. From their site: "Send lets you upload and encrypt large files (up to 1GB) to share online. When you upload a file, Send creates a link to pass along to whoever you want. Each link created by Send will expire after 1 download or 24 hours, and all sent files will be automatically deleted from the Send server."

I use this and it works well. Just drag and drop your file into Send and it will create a link to share. You can use any modern browser. More info can be found at: Firefox Test Pilot - Send.

If you don't need to share the videos as-is straight from the memory card, then upload them to YouTube.com and email the link to the video. For sharing the videos right off the memory card, you could use a free file sharing site like Dropbox.

If you don't need to share the videos as-is straight from the memory card, then upload them to YouTube.com and email the link to the video. For sharing the videos right off the memory card, you could use a free file sharing site like Dropbox.
Wont using You Tube make these videos available to everyone?

You can set them as unreferenced so only people with the link can see them. Same as any other sharing link.

Wont using You Tube make these videos available to everyone?
No. You can make them unlisted. At that point, other people will only be able to see them if they have the link.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElNancio