DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic zoom 4th of July best seat in the house

Don’t know what kind of phone you have but I have I phone 8 plus and your gonna upload the video to your u tube channel if you don’t have a channel create one then I just tap on the video and hold then tap share then copy link paste to here and your done

Don’t know what kind of phone you have but I have I phone 8 plus and your gonna upload the video to your u tube channel if you don’t have a channel create one then I just tap on the video and hold then tap share then copy link paste to here and your done

I had my video files on my computer. Copied the file to youtube and was able to view it there. Tried to copy and paste on this site but evidently it didn't work. I'm stumped.
Maybe this will work. Go to youtube and type in: DJI 0231 with my name William Dimond

If you have premier pro you can fix the level then warp stabilise to take out the shake and it will be great

If you have premier pro you can fix the level then warp stabilise to take out the shake and it will be great
don’t have that. Due to the lack of much color, I will probably delete it and wait to try again next year.

It was a great vid regardless. Nice work

Reactions: Sitka78
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark