DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mayflower

I very much enjoyed that. Some grand vistas you captured there. Is that the auto exposure or did you set some parameters. I haven't seen the interface for image capture yet so forgive me so cluelessness.

Reactions: Jake 61
I very much enjoyed that. Some grand vistas you captured there. Is that the auto exposure or did you set some parameters. I haven't seen the interface for image capture yet so forgive me so cluelessness.

Thanks, the exposure is always manually set to -2 and on this occasion, I used a ND16 Skyreat filter. The colour is D-Log and surprisingly, it didn't need any post processing.
I'm pleased with the result.

Reactions: Madmax229
A lovely video!!

I must admit that it took me back to 1958, when I was almost 10 and went with Mum and Dad from Chesterfield (Derbyshire, UK) to Thurso on the N coast of Scotland by steam train. Quite a journey for a small boy involving 2 changes at Glasgow and Inverness as well as an overnight sleeper through some beautiful countryside :)

Fantastic Video! There's not many I watch to the end but did on this one. Keep up the great work.

Thanks for the comments everyone, me and Mavic were close to parting company, due to lack of use but, this day out has restored my faith and I really like the result.

Reactions: Simmo
Glad you found some joy in it and didn't Marie Kondo that beautiful piece of flying wizardry.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2.0lnf_photo