DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Metro Semi Hustle - 4K Hyperlapse

Bufface

Reactions

I filmed these hyperlapses this weekend, at the cluster of four truckstops with the interstate going through it.
Off in the distance, you can see the oil tankers and other ships going upriver
Towards the end of the video, there is a sunburst through the clouds as the sun is going down,
then a lightning storm at night.

One of the BEST hyperlapse videos I’ve seen in ages. I appreciate how long that must have taken. Mesmerising! Ohh and I nearly forget to mention a killer soundtrack ala ZZTop! And the closing scene was brilliant ?????

Reactions: Bufface
That was outstanding! I cannot wait to do something like this. Above my skill set at the moment.

I filmed these hyperlapses this weekend, at the cluster of four truckstops with the interstate going through it.
Off in the distance, you can see the oil tankers and other ships going upriver
Towards the end of the video, there is a sunburst through the clouds as the sun is going down,
then a lightning storm at night.
Loved it. I could do without that sound track though. Can you share the settings- especially the interval, which I would guess to be 2 seconds between shots?

Reactions: Bufface and DonF01
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

One of the BEST hyperlapse videos I’ve seen in ages. I appreciate how long that must have taken. Mesmerising! Ohh and I nearly forget to mention a killer soundtrack ala ZZTop! And the closing scene was brilliant ?????
Glad you liked!

Loved it. I could do without that sound track though. Can you share the settings- especially the interval, which I would guess to be 2 seconds between shots?

1.3 second exposure, 3 second interval

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msaniac