DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 cooling while powered on.

have two regular batteries but am strongly considering the purchase of a plus battery for those times when I don't have my Mavic 3 with me but still meet the requirements of my Basic licence. Handy for longer timelapses/hyperlapses or when longer shooting times are needed. Best of both worlds in one drone!!
Agreed on the Plus battery, I might get one as well as I can still fly legally with it and it might come in handy if my mini is the only aircraft I have with me.

You're taking me seriously and arguing?

Do you know what 😁 means?

So, 2 years ago, when I received the Air 2 Tablet Mount, and the three sets of props, for the defective cooling fan, THAT was "ChatGPT", as well?
Either way, I'm happy with the outcome, and, it's nice to see a company (or bot. Lol) that actually stands behind their products.

Yes, that was DJIChatBotGPT two years ago as well. DJI is a technology company, after all.

😁😁😁😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1TenaciousG
You're taking me seriously and arguing?

Do you know what 😁 means?

Yes, that was DJIChatBotGPT two years ago as well. DJI is a technology company, after all.

😁😁😁😁😁😁
Dude, I thought you were serious. Lol
I run a Prominent Facebook Droning Group with almost 17,000 Members, and I deal with TONS of jerks, daily!
I just instantly switched to FB Mode, and went for the jugular. Lol
You had Me going for a minute there.

Dude, I thought you were serious. Lol
I run a Prominent Facebook Droning Group with almost 17,000 Members, and I deal with TONS of jerks, daily!
I just instantly switched to FB Mode, and went for the jugular. Lol
You had Me going for a minute there.
I respect a man that can eat the crow he has cooked up and served. Bravo to you, my friend, we'll get along well here 👍

And the joke actually was the effluent that usually flows forth from that broken sewer pipe we call DJI Support. I guess the occasional gem float out.

And for all you know, I might be MightyChatbotGPT... hmmmmm... 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1TenaciousG
I have two regular batteries but am strongly considering the purchase of a plus battery
I have three regular and four plus. (Would prefer it the other way around but I was constrained by which Fly-More kits were available when I bought before a trip.)

The plus batteries are wonderful (especially if you want to experiment with hyperlapses), assuming you have somewhere to fly. I live in a control zone, so get much more use from my standard batteries; I'll often use all three in a ramble around the city. While on road trips I've never used more than two of the plus batteries.

I usually fly a battery until it's got 1/3 left, unless I'm flying right overhead.

Reactions: Chrislaf and Mrktn
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom