DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro USA Availability

The shipment just updated! Been stuck on label created for the longest.

Mine arrives Tuesday next week in Miami.

I ordered about 1 hour after the announcement. The mini 3 with lcd remote and the upgraded fly more kit

Screenshot_20220601-223351_AfterShip.jpg

Reactions: Torque and KS-6
The shipment just updated! Been stuck on label created for the longest.

Mine arrives Tuesday next week in Miami.

I ordered about 1 hour after the announcement. The mini 3 with lcd remote and the upgraded fly more kit

View attachment 149184
Guess they aren’t doing first come first served because I ordered three minutes after the announcement and I’m still stuck. But I’m sure it will start moving soon. Enjoy when you get it!

Z

Reactions: Torque
Guess they aren’t doing first come first served because I ordered three minutes after the announcement and I’m still stuck. But I’m sure it will start moving soon. Enjoy when you get it!

Z
My UPS tracking shows delivery (Florida) scheduled for tomorrow but it still hasn't even been picked up! LOL

Well FINALLY. UPS has it in their hands and the drone is truly shipped. To be fair just one day late from the original promise of 5/31. Delivery is June 5 now.

I have origin scan on the fly more combo but nothing on the actual Mini 3 & RC. I thought the fly more combos were coming way later. When I go to the UPS site for package 2 it just says label created. This is wild 😑C5EF8228-1D96-4D29-8DBB-BF0BF7C04905.jpeg

After complaining to them via chat magically UPS “found” the package, in Gardena CA. Alas, too late for my trip.

I was going to do a package redirect by UPS, but they want $120 to deliver the package elsewhere within the state of CA (where the package already sits). It’s a cool feature and all, but it looks like I’m flying my mavic air 2 on this trip.

Got email from UPS at Midnight last night....my Mini 3 will be here Monday. WOOT!!!!! Wish it was today....would have like to use it over the weekend at a wedding.

I ordered the morning of the 10th, order info still shows "label created" and nothing more, like it has since the 25th.
There were only 12 people in the chat que so I waited. I am told that my drone is on a truck waiting at an undisclosed UPS facility somehwere in the US (I'm in Seattle) waiting to be processed and I should get an update this week.

Meanwhile, the ship date for brand new orders from DJI has now slipped to July 21st, for the DJI Mini 3 Pro with RC.

UPS moved up my delivery to Chicago from 6/6 to 6/3, tomorrow. This is the Mini 3 / RC combo plus the Fly More Plus kit.

I just got an update from UPS stating my package is on the way. Whatever that means. Not sure what all this "cloak and dagger" business is all about. This is the most bizarre package tracking experience I have ever had that's for sure.

I just got an update from UPS stating my package is on the way. Whatever that means. Not sure what all this "cloak and dagger" business is all about. This is the most bizarre package tracking experience I have ever had that's for sure.
Agreed. I bet June 7 is going to be a good day in the US.

Reactions: Torque
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis