DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 Pro 120 meter height restriction.

OldGuy

Reactions
I bought my Mini 4 Pro about a month ago and was surprised to find that the maximum height I could fly was restricted to 120 meters. On further investigation I found that prior to the end of 2023 I could have applied to DJI to have the restriction lifted which I find very strange? Now in 2024 I find that on the controller under “Safety” a message which says to “Request Higher Altitude Limit” scan the QR code. Has anyone done this if so would you please let me know if it works ok and if there are any problems etc.

This topic may help:

On a similar subject, I’m now in an EU country and can still fly my mini 3 pro maximum altitude of 500m. Havent needed to put in a request to declassify the drone. Was it only mini 4 pros that it applied to?

On a similar subject, I’m now in an EU country and can still fly my mini 3 pro maximum altitude of 500m. Havent needed to put in a request to declassify the drone. Was it only mini 4 pros that it applied to?
As far as I'm aware, it only applies to consumer class drones sold after Jan. 1st 2024 and on the east side of the atlantic

Reactions: Mrktn
i'm fairly late to the party, but I bought my Mini Pro 4 at the last day of 2023. Is it too late to have the height limit lifted?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olab