DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini CE version, more than a range test...

raulmavic

Reactions
Hi,

I flew my Mavic Mini (CE model) as far as possible at rural area, low WIFI interference.
Would you like to know how brave I was ? Watch full video !

This video is much more than a range test. I´ll show you how to choose a free wifi channel, mixed smartphone screencapture and HD recordings, took a photo-pano stiching several pictures and more... enjoy !

For this test I use an stock, unmodified, DJI Mavic Mini CE model. No active boosters, no yagi antenna, no FCC hack. Transmission set to 2.4 Ghz WIFI band channel 13.

R,

Last edited:
I have done my testing with stock antenna and with Yagi, and there is differance. I've got 600+m more with Yagi.

I understand where you are coming from,if you notice i still had strong signal at 4016 meters,could have gone further but there would always be battery limitation .its for someone who already have both antennas or want to save a little ,I got both for 20 pounds .

I understand where you are coming from,if you notice i still had strong signal at 4016 meters,could have gone further but there would always be battery limitation .its for someone who already have both antennas or want to save a little ,I got both for 20 pounds .
i wasn't know both antennas using at the same time, cool fliying and distance by the way

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki