DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Missing Flight Logs

Grizzo

Reactions
When I fly locally around my home area my flight logs in the DJI Go app are always saved.
I travelled some distance away, about 800km and my flight logs for those flights are missing. They don't appear in the list of flights.

Is there a setting or something I missed for when you travel?

When I fly locally around my home area my flight logs in the DJI Go app are always saved.
I travelled some distance away, about 800km and my flight logs for those flights are missing. They don't appear in the list of flights.

Is there a setting or something I missed for when you travel?

Open the app back up and hit the sync button and see if they show up. I know on one of my phones I have to manually sync it which is weird because it's already on the phone.

Are you using an Android mobile device? If so, check if the logs are available after restarting it.

Do you see the TXT files for the missing flights if you attempt to retrieve those files from iTunes like this?

No. The flights are not there either. It looks like they weren't recorded for some reason.

Those logs are created by DJI GO. Maybe try reinstalling DJI GO or upgrading to the current version (if you're using an old version).

Those logs are created by DJI GO. Maybe try reinstalling DJI GO or upgrading to the current version (if you're using an old version).

I can try. All my flights from the next day after I returned to my home area are recorded. Just the flights when I was "away" are missing. I didn't check at the time if they were there or not.

Does internet data, phone connection or any settings on the phone need to be enabled for the flights to record? I could have possible had something turned off at the time.
The phone was plugged into the RC and the video feed was on if that matters.

The only thing I can think of that was different to other flights that recorded is that I was a long distance (800km) from where I usually fly.

Does internet data, phone connection or any settings on the phone need to be enabled for the flights to record?
No.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitkat