DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Moon Ballade

mattcoq

Reactions
Inspired by my recent discovery of Google Earth Studio, I unlocked the ability to embark on a lunar odyssey.

Fueled by this newfound capability, I crafted a flight path – a digital dance I envisioned for my drone, mimicking the movements I weave into all my aerial drone films.

The resulting sequence, though tinged with a touch of fantasy, embodies the possibilities unleashed by a drone with cosmic reach. All thanks to the boundless potential of Google Earth Studio.

Enjoy the space flight,

Matt

Interesting. Thanks for sharing

Reactions: sarahb and mattcoq
Interesting. Thanks for sharing
You are welcome ...

Heard about this tool since a long time but never really get interested ...

Rainy days helping, I decided to give it a look, and even if it is not perfect, it proposes some interesting possibilities which will surely be dealt with when they upgrade the satellite shots they have in their database ...

Incredible what you can do with existing info and the necessary computer programs. Is is any wonder that folks cannot tell the difference between computer generated information and the real thing? It boggles the mind that many will think we now have drones on the moon and that there is enough air there to fly them.

Reactions: mattcoq
Inspired by my recent discovery of Google Earth Studio, I unlocked the ability to embark on a lunar odyssey.

Fueled by this newfound capability, I crafted a flight path – a digital dance I envisioned for my drone, mimicking the movements I weave into all my aerial drone films.

The resulting sequence, though tinged with a touch of fantasy, embodies the possibilities unleashed by a drone with cosmic reach. All thanks to the boundless potential of Google Earth Studio.

Enjoy the space flight,

Matt

Beautifully done. Bravo!

I have looked at this Google Earth Studio several times and must admit I could not learn how to use it. I wanted to do some animated maps for my travels. Any encouraging words, or videos? I tried to watch the Google videos and got completely lost.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: mattcoq
Beautifully done. Bravo!

I have looked at this Google Earth Studio several times and must admit I could not learn how to use it. I wanted to do some animated maps for my travels. Any encouraging words, or videos? I tried to watch the Google videos and got completely lost.

Dale
Miami

Being a mix of Google Earth and a video editing program, it is indeed at first a little confusing since once you put all your camera travelling setting parameters and time of the video, it is a little difficult to modify and if there is a mistake, it is better to start from scratch ...

I didn't manage all this at first and the idea of making this video came slowly by testing GES and then once after many trials, understood how it worked and how to get a decent result, I decided to go forward ...

Practice makes (nearly) perfect - Maybe the only advice I can give ... But I am sure there are many tutorials out there on Youtube ...

Incredible what you can do with existing info and the necessary computer programs. Is is any wonder that folks cannot tell the difference between computer generated information and the real thing? It boggles the mind that many will think we now have drones on the moon and that there is enough air there to fly them.

Yes, indeed ...

At first, I didn't have the idea of making such a video and after playing with different options, saw that the moon was available ...

Decided to "travel" the moon and after different trials, the idea of a drone flight on the moon came to my mind ...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13