DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

More compatibility with goggles now?

CactusJackSlade

Reactions
Looks like a few more compatible models with the latest goggles??! Now I can start looking at finally upgrading (Goggles compatibility is key for me) specifically the Mini 3 Pro :)

Compatibility:
DJI Avata
DJI O3 Air Unit
DJI Motion Controller
DJI RC Motion 2
DJI FPV Remote Controller 2
DJI FPV Air Unit Module
DJI Mavic 3 Classic
DJI Mavic 3
DJI Mavic 3 Cine
DJI Mavic 3 Pro
DJI Mavic 3 Pro Cine
DJI Mini 3 Pro
DJI FPV

Reactions: Rchawks
Yes, the July update added the DJI FPV for both the Goggles 2 and the Integra goggles. I've tried with the DJI FPV and I'm not impressed. Also I tried with both Mini 3 Pro and Mavic 3 Pro and the FPV with Motion Controller 2 is ok but not great. Officially, not sure if you can use the any other RC with Mavic3/Mini3Pro so you are basically stuck using MC2 which is not ideal for everyone.

Too bad the original White Goggles are not compatible with the newer drones. However, I rarely use mine since it's difficult to get a spotter.

Reactions: CactusJackSlade
Yes, the July update added the DJI FPV for both the Goggles 2 and the Integra goggles. I've tried with the DJI FPV and I'm not impressed. Also I tried with both Mini 3 Pro and Mavic 3 Pro and the FPV with Motion Controller 2 is ok but not great. Officially, not sure if you can use the any other RC with Mavic3/Mini3Pro so you are basically stuck using MC2 which is not ideal for everyone.
Ugh... so the MC2 only on some models.... bummer and deal breaker for me :-/

Ugh... so the MC2 only on some models.... bummer and deal breaker for me :-/
Wherever you can use the goggles, there is a motion controller which is compatible. I understand some folks don't like the motion controller and prefer the regular remote controllers but other than FPV/Avata, don't think that is officially available. I like the motion controller and I find it to be most suitable.

Looks like a few more compatible models with the latest goggles??! Now I can start looking at finally upgrading (Goggles compatibility is key for me) specifically the Mini 3 Pro :)

Compatibility:
DJI Avata
DJI O3 Air Unit
DJI Motion Controller
DJI RC Motion 2
DJI FPV Remote Controller 2
DJI FPV Air Unit Module
DJI Mavic 3 Classic
DJI Mavic 3
DJI Mavic 3 Cine
DJI Mavic 3 Pro
DJI Mavic 3 Pro Cine