DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 More Surfing and the Best sunset I've ever filmed.

A little longer and more cinematic video of Surfers at York Beach for the hurricane a couple weeks ago. Still in awe of this sunset every time I watch it. Let me know what you think!

This film was brilliant! Very excellent flying, capture of the action in fading light, beautiful sunsets, and the final tracking of the surfer ar 2:4t was a genius stroke of flying, Great work and I enjoyed it immensely.

Dale
Miami

Stunning shots. Great scenery...well done!

Reactions: ArthurC
A little longer and more cinematic video of Surfers at York Beach for the hurricane a couple weeks ago. Still in awe of this sunset every time I watch it. Let me know what you think!

nicely done

What a fantastic video. The colours are incredible thanks for sharing 👍🏻

Very nice

This film was brilliant! Very excellent flying, capture of the action in fading light, beautiful sunsets, and the final tracking of the surfer ar 2:4t was a genius stroke of flying, Great work and I enjoyed it immensely.

Dale
Miami
Thanks Dale! I'm hoping to get out this weekend for some more surfing shots with the Tropical Storm Passing. Maybe I can further improve on my tracking skills. Glad you Enjoyed it!

Really good! Sunset is beautiful. Good video of the surfers.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1