Join Us Now

Air 3 Morning Good Morning - The "Sunrise Edition" 🇦🇺

Squidinc

I come from a land “down under”
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtu.be
A rewind look at some of the beautiful sunrises I have been fortunate to capture with my Air 2 & 3 over the last few years. A plethora of stunning sunrises along the mid north coast of NSW, Australia. Coupled with the classic song "Morning Good Morning" by the La De Das. Enjoy!

If you care to take a longer look at the stills I used in this movie you can see them here....

Last edited:
We will be invaded here in Cobh in two months time by Aussies, It's what's known as "Australia Day" always a good vibe down town, me and the boy's will be in one of the local pubs for the day playing trad Irish songs (I play the Banjo) , the shops go to town with Aussie themed window displays and flags, one shop last year had a sad looking Kangaroo in the window the day after with a sign hanging round his neck that said "The *******'s left me behind" Here's the link ....

Reactions: Squidinc
We will be invaded here in Cobh in two months time by Aussies, It's what's known as "Australia Day" always a good vibe down town, me and the boy's will be in one of the local pubs for the day playing trad Irish songs (I play the Banjo) , the shops go to town with Aussie themed window displays and flags, one shop last year had a sad looking Kangaroo in the window the day after with a sign hanging round his neck that said "The *******'s left me behind" Here's the link ....

Cheers @Murph66 What a classic idea 🤣I’ve had the pleasure of visiting Cobh a few years ago. Fantastic place. Love it! I’ll forward your link onto some more Aussies!
🇦🇺🇮🇪🍀

Reactions: Murph66
A rewind look at some of the beautiful sunrises I have been fortunate to capture with my Air 2 & 3 over the last few years. A plethora of stunning sunrises along the mid north coast of NSW, Australia. Coupled with the classic song "Morning Good Morning" by the La De Das. Enjoy!
Paul:

I usually adore your films.

My only comment on this film is that, in an attempt to "time" the music with the beat, the best still images were on screen for less than it was possible for me to see them and enjoy them. They looked like great stills but they flashed by so fast, I was not able to see any of your wonderful still images without actually freezing the film.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Squidinc
Another good video and some great photos. Consider posting a couple images by themselves

Reactions: sarahb
Another good video and some great photos. Consider posting a couple images by themselves
GF:

I guess this is a more polite way of saying what I already said. The still images, from the extremely brief time I was able to see them, looked great.

Dale

GF:

I guess this is a more polite way of saying what I already said. The still images, from the extremely brief time I was able to see them, looked great.

Dale
There are several ways to get to 10

Paul:

I usually adore your films.

My only comment on this film is that, in an attempt to "time" the music with the beat, the best still images were on screen for less than it was possible for me to see them and enjoy them. They looked like great stills but they flashed by so fast, I was not able to see any of your wonderful still images without actually freezing the film.

Dale
Miami
Thanks @Dale D / @GFields It's always a polarising thing I guess. I'm getting a lot of feedback saying how much people love the way I have timed the vision to the music lol. Anyway because I also admire your work, I've quickly put together a separate movie of just the still images. You can see it here. Enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: bassnbeau
Thanks @Dale D / @GFields It's always a polarising thing I guess. I'm getting a lot of feedback saying how much people love the way I have timed the vision to the music lol. Anyway because I also admire your work, I've quickly put together a separate movie of just the still images. You can see it here. Enjoy!
Thanks for that. you have some beautiful photos!

Reactions: Squidinc and sarahb
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23