DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Motion Controller

Ed H

Reactions
I sent back my motion controller to DJI the other day. It would not charge. I try a few ways with no success. They called me today and said it was charging. They said they think it went into a sleep mod because it had not been charge in a while. Now I have not try this controller in 4-5 months I really
did not like it. But I thought I would give it another try. Has this happen to anybody? They said if it sets a long time again to first hook it up to the drone
then charge it and I shouldn't have any problems. I hope there right I am waiting to get back and see if it works and give it another try.

Reactions: Magilla Gorilla
I sent back my motion controller to DJI the other day. It would not charge. I try a few ways with no success. They called me today and said it was charging. They said they think it went into a sleep mod because it had not been charge in a while. Now I have not try this controller in 4-5 months I really
did not like it. But I thought I would give it another try. Has this happen to anybody? They said if it sets a long time again to first hook it up to the drone
then charge it and I shouldn't have any problems. I hope there right I am waiting to get back and see if it works and give it another try.
I don't know the technical details of how this stuff works but I've seen some equipment fail to jump start when the charger didn't have enough juice especially when you use these cheap chargers. Sometimes you even have to let it sit overnight. I dunno, can't say for sure.

So I just got my motion controller back today. First I was told not to charge this with a fast charge ( 100 w brick ) Charge it with 65 or lower. So it look like they gave me a new controller Great right? But now I can't pair it with the drone?? I am still trying I'll keep you posted.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne