DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mp and mpp

fleurdelisxliv

Reactions
2a655d5da98d37c73ba639ccfee35223.jpg
Ok yall i have 1 homie drone the mpp and another guy i know mp! The mp was crashed day one (guy lost a spark the first day he flew it so) on the mp the tray was replaced now he gets video but the cam goes crazy! Any ideas on the mp? Ima read also but ima try and fix it! The mpp has been crashed and replaced several parts but he is a good pilot just flys the hell out of it. The only thing its doin is sittin in the pos in the pic every function works but the control and throws a gimble error. Yall think thats the ribbon?

2a655d5da98d37c73ba639ccfee35223.jpg
Ok yall i have 1 homie drone the mpp and another guy i know mp! The mp was crashed day one (guy lost a spark the first day he flew it so) on the mp the tray was replaced now he gets video but the cam goes crazy! Any ideas on the mp? Ima read also but ima try and fix it! The mpp has been crashed and replaced several parts but he is a good pilot just flys the **** out of it. The only thing its doin is sittin in the pos in the pic every function works but the control and throws a gimble error. Yall think thats the ribbon?

The mp i blve is figured out bout to put it back together and test it

Hi I'm Thesing new Pilot flying mavic pro & Agras. Is it possible flying agras like flying Mavic pro. Tq

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nkbran white