DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Music

nad-h

Reactions
Hi everyone,

How do I add music into my Mavic drone movies? I usually get just average free music from the movie library but how can we add some mainstream stuff? Thank you.

If you mean publicly recorded music by well known artists you most likely will need to purchase a royalty license for user rights. There are also numerous web sites you can download music on a pay per song use.

Plus besides the YouTube music library there are many sites that offer free music as long as you list credits.
One such site is Sound Image who posts in MavicPilots.

Reactions: nad-h
how can we add some mainstream stuff?
You mean like copyrighted music? Well, you could buy it if you really need a certain song.

Did you check out these free options?

You mean like copyrighted music? Well, you could buy it if you really need a certain song.

Did you check out these free options?

I am pretty sure even if you buy it for personal listening you still have to pay royalties to use it for commercial use ie YouTUbe

Reactions: Flycaster
I think the O.P. is just saying that they want music beyond what you can add from the video editing software that's built into the DJI Fly app (or whatever).

To add music to a video, you'll need to first transfer it off of the drone's SD card and onto a computer. Then you can use a video editing program to edit the video and to add music. Are you on a Mac or Windows? For free music (with the caveat that you credit the site in the description of your video on YouTube or Vimeo), I use the following sites:

Doug

I am pretty sure even if you buy it for personal listening you still have to pay royalties to use it for commercial use ie YouTUbe
You got it. If you're going to use it for commercial purposes, then you'd need to pay for commercial use. That price could certainly fluctuate greatly depending on which music you're buying.

Reactions: nad-h
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yongyong