DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My 1st drone experience

crilia80

Reactions
Hi everyone. I'm at my 1st ever drone experience. My current drone is a dji mini 2, already 4 flights performed.
I'm struggling with editing software. As I'm not advanced in adobe or any other software, I'm trying to use DJI Fly app on macbook, as the phone screen is quite small for editing. :)
I will continue to read the forum for interesting posts.

cheers,
cristi

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Hi everyone. I'm at my 1st ever drone experience. My current drone is a dji mini 2, already 4 flights performed.
I'm struggling with editing software. As I'm not advanced in adobe or any other software, I'm trying to use DJI Fly app on macbook, as the phone screen is quite small for editing. :)

cheers,
cristi

Cristi, if you're just getting started in photo editing, you might try Irfanview. It's a widely-used free software package that does a great job of all the simpler photo editing tasks - cropping;, adjusting exposure, contrast, color, contrast; re-sampling and such. I have Photoshop, GIMP, and other advanced editors and I rely on Irfanview for most quick edits. It's available for PC and IOS at www.irfan.view and it's easy to learn. You'll find working on a computer to be much better than on a phone.

That Mini 2 is a wonderful drone with a great camera. Have fun. And get your TRUST certificate done right away.

(I have no connection with Irfanview, other than being a user for 20+ years.)

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Welcome to the forum christi.

You don't say what you're editing, but some of the simple apple editors for photos and video are pretty good to start with, learn some basics, then look for an editor to suit your needs, budget, and equipment.

I use the simple apple photos on the phone or ipad mini 4 for editing photos, and for movies, funny enough imovie.
I'm definitely ready to move up to something a little more advanced for both purposes now though.

cheers,
cristi
Welcome from Long Island Ny. Flysafe & Godspeed, Droniac

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErieSkyPixel