DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first 360 panorama 2nd post attempt

Looks good. Haven't tried Hangar's 360.. Used Litchi and PTGui. Now I'm working on the java to get it to function on my website. I don't like the fact that Hangar makes you host it on their servers..

Reactions: Jaysjob
Looks good. Haven't tried Hangar's 360.. Used Litchi and PTGui. Now I'm working on the java to get it to function on my website. I don't like the fact that Hangar makes you host it on their servers..

Thanks! I understand where you're coming from Dodge. I've tried Litchi. It keeps dumping me out after half the pictures are taken. If I do manage to get a series manually then comes to assembly. I haven't found a good solution yet. I know the quality isn't what a stand alone program can offer, I'm just happy to finally get something that works! Haha! I actually like that they host it. Now that I've got the link right it makes it easy to share.

My first successful 360 panorama. I've been trying a looooooong time to get one to work.
Hangar 360 Photo

Wonderful capture. I just created a post asking for reviews on the Hangar 360 app. How is your experience? Also do I need to have Autopilot to be able to use the Hangar app?

What is the place you have captured in your 360?

Wonderful capture. I just created a post asking for reviews on the Hangar 360 app. How is your experience? Also do I need to have Autopilot to be able to use the Hangar app?

What is the place you have captured in your 360?

Hey thanks!
I really like the app! I post some info in another post about the glitch it hit. I did get an incompatible warning a few weeks ago but nothing now. It worked like a charm! My only caveat would be to takeoff with app rather than switching to it once airborne. When I did it the first time I was at 200 feet and it defaults to 300 feet before it starts. BUT, when it started the series I think it thought it was at 0 feet agl and it took off up to 400 quick. Starting it on the ground seemed to fix the glitch.
I captured this 360 at a sports complex in my town. I just did another 360 today of more interesting subject matter. I might post it when done.
No. You don't need Autopilot to use this and it's completely free. I really like it!
I would like to see future improvements (if anyone from Hanger 360 is watching) of more photos in the series. It's now 23.
Reduce the blur at the top of the capture.
The ability to download the capture without the need for hosting.
But it's a great app. I really do like it!

Hey thanks!
I really like the app! I post some info in another post about the glitch it hit. I did get an incompatible warning a few weeks ago but nothing now. It worked like a charm! My only caveat would be to takeoff with app rather than switching to it once airborne. When I did it the first time I was at 200 feet and it defaults to 300 feet before it starts. BUT, when it started the series I think it thought it was at 0 feet agl and it took off up to 400 quick. Starting it on the ground seemed to fix the glitch.
I captured this 360 at a sports complex in my town. I just did another 360 today of more interesting subject matter. I might post it when done.
No. You don't need Autopilot to use this and it's completely free. I really like it!
I would like to see future improvements (if anyone from Hanger 360 is watching) of more photos in the series. It's now 23.
Reduce the blur at the top of the capture.
The ability to download the capture without the need for hosting.
But it's a great app. I really do like it!

Thanks for your inputs sir. Can you please tell me the place where it has been shot? I really like the idea how there is a canal going to every house and would like to see and read more about it on google. I would be obliged if you could share the details of the place. Thanks.

Thanks for your inputs sir. Can you please tell me the place where it has been shot? I really like the idea how there is a canal going to every house and would like to see and read more about it on google. I would be obliged if you could share the details of the place. Thanks.

Cape Coral Florida! 400 miles of canals. More than any other city in the world. Whoohoo!
It's not really every house. There are a lot of homes not on canals and a lot of landlocked canals and lakes. But most lead to the Gulf of Mexico. It's a really nice place to live!

Reactions: adicool
How long does it take for them to send you back the 360. I'm going on 3 days waiting for one and the first 2 I did took 2 days

It's taking you days? I used the Hangar 360 app a few days ago. Uploaded the photo files and got the 360 back in about an hour.

Yeah it's taking that long. And I actually got a fail. My guess is cuz I was over water and it couldn't stich it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan