DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first ever Mavic Video-MuiNe, Vietnam

Piranha

Reactions
Hi Guys, Just returned from my two weeks trip to Vietnam, one week I spent on Muine. I like Vietnam too much
Here is my first Mavic video, and first try of FCPX and color correction, hope you enjoy, still need to figure out how to export videos from fcpx and upload to youtube without quality loss

Reactions: Edjes and Simsstash
Amazing video...I just got back from a Month in Vietnam but my MP was only delivered to my house one week after I left ;) Really disappointed as there were so many beautiful opportunities to take great video. Did you have any problems at customs?

Nice video. A little too much Casey Neistat (to my taste) but it transfers the message.
But while filming, please follow the 1/3 - 2/3 rule a little better.
And you got some scary fly-overs. Brave man...

Reactions: Piranha
Yes...I saw you need written permission from the government as they are in charge of all airspace, and everything else for that matter. I saw signs specifically prohibiting "Flying Cameras" in Hue near the Imperial City. I guess it boils down to if there are no officials around and you do it safely go for it. I wonder however what the penalty would be for getting caught, probably pretty harsh.

One more short piece from my last trip to Vietnam
Phan Thiet
now quality much better cause I figure out the proper way of exporting out fcpx (there is still a strobing moment due to slowing down without twixtor)

Good footage. You got lucky there Piranha! Muine, Phan Thiet location with the desert sands and beach close-by. Something different indeed for Asia

Reactions: Piranha
Actually flying in Vietnam is prohibited! But Mavic is so small and stealthy :) And no-no problem with customs at all

I'll be in Vietnam in 3 weeks, was wondering how you "hid" your drone. Did you hide your propellers in another bag? Did they ever question what you had in your bag?

I'll be in Vietnam in 3 weeks, was wondering how you "hid" your drone. Did you hide your propellers in another bag? Did they ever question what you had in your bag?
I just put my flymore combo in my backpack - no questions at all, furthermore in my suitcase was my racing 210mm drone, a lot of proprllers, JR remote control, tiny whoop and other rc stuff, no single question ;)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spawnn