DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first video that i'm kind of proud of - what do you think?

ETG

Reactions
Some friends and my family had a walk in a old, but authentic, lumber ride. A good spot to have the Mavic up in the air. The location is southern Norway in a place called Vennesla

What do you think?

Reactions: ceirsik and Rbruz
Some friends and my family had a walk in a old, but authentic, lumber ride. A good spot to have the Mavic up in the air. The location is southern Norway in a place called Vennesla

What do you think?

Very nice.

Thank you all for your feedback.

No criticism of the colors? Normally I’m using D-log profile but personally I think adjusting colors, saturation and so on is a bit tricky because of my preferences in combination of my desktop monitor. When I normally go back and look at the video on a tablet/phone they are more bright and saturated in my eyes than on my monitor.

I had a hard time fixing a blown out sky in some of the clips because of very bright clouds. But with help of the lumetri color effect I think I fixed some of it

Thank you all for your feedback.

No criticism of the colors? Normally I’m using D-log profile but personally I think adjusting colors, saturation and so on is a bit tricky because of my preferences in combination of my desktop monitor. When I normally go back and look at the video on a tablet/phone they are more bright and saturated in my eyes than on my monitor.

I had a hard time fixing a blown out sky in some of the clips because of very bright clouds. But with help of the lumetri color effect I think I fixed some of it
It was my first thought - overall the colors are over saturated. But, nice shooting and editing!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky