DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 My History to Date

Nice to retrace history!! Thanks for letting us see yours.
Our stories are similar. I started out with a Potensic D58. Would I like flying drones? If not, I didn't lose a lot. But, I did like it so I used it to learn on. Made serious mistakes with it, even hung it up in a tree for several months before figuring out how to get it down. I'd seen drone videos on Youtube and knew this one wasn't going to cut it for the same reason your Holy Stone didn't. No 3-axis gimbal. When the Uncle Sam decided to send some stimulus money my way, I got my Mini 2. Night and day difference. Having learned on the Potensic, I don't make the mistakes with the Mini 2 as I did with it. Now my goal is to get to shooting videos closer to your quality. Working on learning video editing, more flight time AND I get to retire in July so I'll have more time to get better.

Really enjoyed that! BTW, I don't think Tommy trusted his uncle much...... "Fiddle all about, fiddle all about" Who

I was lucky enough to learn to fly as part of my job as a professional videographer with a good video production company. Started in 2014 or 15 with the very first DJI Phantom with an amazing two-axis gimbal! I've been certified since Part 107 was created. I enjoy flying the company drone and when I retire in just under two years, I'll purchase my own. By 2024, what do you think...the Mavic 4 or 5?

Reactions: Prop Wash
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joel_du05