DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My mini 4 pro order,

JimSteadman

Reactions
I ordered my mini 4 pro on Tuesday. Credit card info went thru. The indicated I would have it by Friday. But I never received a 'Thanks for your order' email confirming shipping or that they actually had my order. I checked my credit card info and found that the charge was listed as 'pending'. On Wednesday, I called the credit card company and it was still listed as 'pending' and the representative said that maybe they would charge the card when they shipped. Still pending yesterday.

Yesterday I did get a notice from FedEx indicating that I would be receiving a package on Friday. Checked the shipping info and something was shipped from California, but the shipper was some sort of code word - you know, a bunch of capital letters that doesn't spell anything and does not seem to be an airport code or anything like that. I deleted it, thinking it was spam.

Today I get a message that a package is being delivered between 11:15 AM and 3:15 PM and someone must be here to sign for it. Again, I checked the shipping info. Said it was 'out for delivery.' At 12:15 UPS was here. It was a fairly large cardboard cube. No indication of the contents, which seemed to be rattling around inside. I opened the box and there is was - no packing material, but the familiar dji mini box and a separate box with prop-guards. Just charging it now and looking forward to getting it in the air. And yes, they took the money late last night.

Reactions: Jack in Dixie
Good luck and fly safe. Moved your post to the Mini 4 Pro section

Confusing. What company was the seller? You stated that it was arrive by FedEx and then later delivered by UPS? What really happened? What was on the label?

Reactions: michaeldallen1
Rattling around in teh box with no protection from California can only mean one company: DJI. 🤣

Confusing. What company was the seller? You stated that it was arrive by FedEx and then later delivered by UPS? What really happened? What was on the label?
My mistake - it was Fed Ex. The seller was dji, but nothing on the outside of the box or in the emails indicated it was coming from dji.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne