DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro My roaming Drone chronicles

You've captured some absolutely beautiful places. Some were familiar and some entirely unknown. Very nice editing. I like the mix of long shots and closeups. The audio is masterful.

Reactions: bdouglasj
You need to log into your YouTube Chanel and under Advanced Settings Make sure "Allow embedded Video" is selected

1700076728766.png

It looks professionally done, from the music, tempo, shots, everything. It's rare that I stick around for a 6 minute drone video since it's mostly too long of shots of the same thing over and over but this was well worth watching. I couldn't stop. Very well done.

Reactions: LOkayaks
It looks professionally done, from the music, tempo, shots, everything. It's rare that I stick around for a 6 minute drone video since it's mostly too long of shots of the same thing over and over but this was well worth watching. I couldn't stop. Very well done.
Wow! Thank you. My goal was to keep folks interest now with having more experience editing many a drone video only to see them fall flat. I appreciate your comment!

Well, like everyone else I loved it. I couldn’t stop watching it, right to the end, which for me happens rarely. Terrific audio with the blended actual (or close), sound. It made me feel like I was present, a much more personal experience. Thank you for the lesson, sensei.

This is a very good video w/the perfect music. Being from CA, many places are familiar, like the night shot in Sacramento showing the Tower Bridge. You are really good at putting a video of this quality together!

Last edited:
Really well done, the Mavic 2 Pro still produces superb results, but what is a videograoher?
A videographer is to videography what a photographer is to photography.

All we DJI owners who have pushed the video button can arguably claim to be videographers, though some would set a higher standard based on what we actually get out of the camera.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian