DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Mysteries of Deer Herds at Dusk

Seemed like a lot of them frolicking around the pasture. You planning on starting a "Deer Herding by Drone" business? 😁😁

Seemed like a lot of them frolicking around the pasture. You planning on starting a "Deer Herding by Drone" business? 😁😁
I dont think i could herd these deer if i wanted... There are so man **** deer around me they are becoming a nuisance and as a result are not afraid of much. I like to sit out in my driveway or on my porch and read in the evening and these deer walk right up to me while i am doing so. Four or Five deer have been hit by cars and trucks in the last week due to them being so bold. I imagine you think they are running because of me but i assure you they are pushing each other around... There are other deer off screen frolicking and getting them all riled up. Usually the fox and coyote's keep them docile but around January i noticed all fox and coyote have disappeared for as of yet unknown reasons. Honestly i have been witnessing some very strange migrations of other animals. Last fall a fox wiped out all the rabbit in my wetland. Since January i have noticed new rabbits coming around and i now have these red jimmy squirrels moving in to the surrounding trees. These red jimmy squirrels move like lightning and go around biting the testicals of other creatures to push them out. I and others wiped out these red jimmy squirrels ten years ago... So its odd they are back. They must have come from at least five miles away.

Reactions: Prop Wash
Well done!

Reactions: sarahb
Sorry to see you goofed on the date at the beginning. Sunday April 21,2024 has not yet happened. Is this a futuristic film?

Reactions: scott492010
I dont think i could herd these deer if i wanted... There are so man **** deer around me they are becoming a nuisance and as a result are not afraid of much. I like to sit out in my driveway or on my porch and read in the evening and these deer walk right up to me while i am doing so. Four or Five deer have been hit by cars and trucks in the last week due to them being so bold. I imagine you think they are running because of me but i assure you they are pushing each other around... There are other deer off screen frolicking and getting them all riled up. Usually the fox and coyote's keep them docile but around January i noticed all fox and coyote have disappeared for as of yet unknown reasons. Honestly i have been witnessing some very strange migrations of other animals. Last fall a fox wiped out all the rabbit in my wetland. Since January i have noticed new rabbits coming around and i now have these red jimmy squirrels moving in to the surrounding trees. These red jimmy squirrels move like lightning and go around biting the testicals of other creatures to push them out. I and others wiped out these red jimmy squirrels ten years ago... So its odd they are back. They must have come from at least five miles away.
It was all tongue-in-cheek. It was definitely fun to watch.

Reactions: scott492010
It was all tongue-in-cheek. It was definitely fun to watch.
For those of us , the sighting of a large animal is always exciting. Cannot ever recall seeing a deer in Miami. When I see them in Montana where I go every summer, I love the brief sightings, as I do with moose, bear, etc. I'd love to get them into my crosshairs of my drone.

Dale

Theres a ton of deer near me i see all the time, in between them playing their favorite game, jumping in front of vehicles.

Any time they hear my Air 3 they stop and stare, hopefully it saves a car or two and the deer as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dtcexpress1