DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mysterious Drone disconnect issue

Tennyson

Reactions
Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum but have owned my drone for about 8 months. In the time I have had it every time I would fly the drone would loose connection with the controller but I am not sure where the issue lies.
The drone could be next to me or could be 30m in front of me and 30m up and it will drop out.
It will eventually reconnect but this is a right pain when I am filming as one can imagine.

I have spent months trying to problem solve the issue with software updates and re-loads, I have uninstalled apps and made sure that I was facing the drone properly when flying. I also made sure to go through the setting and take out any limiters for distance. I have also done the setup process that is recommended by DJI.

Is there something that I have not done in the setup that I missed, is there another thing I need to check or do i have a dud?
I have already sent it back to DJI but they have found nothing of note.

Regards

Try to disconnect the side usb cable and connect the cable that came with your phone to the underside, full size usb socket.

Try to disconnect the side usb cable and connect the cable that came with your phone to the underside, full size usb socket.

Yeah I run my setup like this as I saw how this was a potential issue.

Regards

My apologies. I have just seen the preferred template. I will update my drone and issue info accordingly and post.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honzax