DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Navigation system error. Check redundancy state"

mel69hash, any help on finding the internal sd card would be appreciated. I have pulled the upper case off. do I need to dig in there more? Where exactly is it at? Thank you in advance.
Carefully flip open that steal plate covering the micro SD card slot
There's a lever at its side. Lift it to push the SD card and lock it back. I put in the 16GB cane with the mavic. 20180903_192707.jpeg

Hey all I would like to bump this up, I would like to share my experience with this error. I encountered these same errors on my Mavic Pro Plat after replacing the rear left arm(I had the random shoulder socket come loose issue where the arm just pulls out of the shoulder...) anyway, After replacing the arm, and putting the AC back together, I encountered this issue. So after finding this forum, I attempted the SD card trick however as i was putting the top shell back on i decided to to put the battery in before closing the very rear of the top cover(the GPS Housing side) turned it on and found that it no longer had the error and was in ATTI mode.. that got me thinking so I took it off again checked the wires coming out of the GPS housing on the underside of the top shell and found that the wires looked pinched. So i carefully pushed the wires in towards the front and put the screws in one at a time, and after each screw I put the battery in and turned the AC on after each one to make sure the wires were no longer getting pinched at the back where the 2 shells meet, and Viola!! no more error. This explains why people that tore there AC apart and rebuilt the codes were gone, as the GPS wire was not getting pinched. This is my opinion of the situation and hope this helps anyone who has this extremely frustrating issue. I hope through trial and error we can see if this is indeed the reason this code gets thrown, or maybe this was a fluke stroke of good luck for me ,however I believe the latter. Fly safe, O7Screenshot_20181031-221244ALLCLEAR.pngScreenshot_20181031-221244ALLCLEAR.png

Hey guys UCF Drone Repair here I fixed this problem. There was a little bit of wire exposed. Do this:

1. put some electrical tape on the GPS housing and the circuit board so the wires from the GPS can't even touch anything.

2. Gently separate the wires going from the GPS unit so they aren't stuck to each other.

3. Unplug the GPS unit.

4. Start the drone without the GPS unit plugged in.

5. Start it again with the GPS unit plugged in.

Shazam. You should be good to go. And I know that was not the correct way to spell it and im too lazy to use auto correct lol let me know how it goes!!!!!

Reactions: duvolab
I'm getting this message on my m2z from time to time, but always After a flight (after landing it says "cannot take off" on top of the screen, and clicking on that rings upp the error message).
If I switch it off and on again, all is good.
My bird is still under warranty, and I also have care refresh. Should I just send it in, or attempt to fix it myself?

I managed do fix the redundancy state error by replacing the flight controller. It is soldered on the ESC board and sometimes holds a sd card. This error has nothing to do with GPS board. The drone starts without GPS board and can even fly.

Attachments

• 2024-04-11_15-55-46.jpg
    2024-04-11_15-55-46.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danski_inthe_Sky