DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ND filters

mavic pilot 3

Reactions
I Have a relatively new Mavic pro and haven’t gotten any ND filters for it yet. I had some PolarPro ones for my phantom and loved them but I have noticed that there are other ones that are cheaper. Is there any different between the PolarPro filters and the cheaper ones?

Is there any different between the PolarPro filters and the cheaper ones?
Other than the design of the filter and the material used to build it, you likely won't notice much of a difference when comparing the images/video. And any small differences are certainly something you can adjust later with an image/video editor.

There are a lot of good Mavic filter brands. Any of the brands listed here are known to work well. From that list, I own all except the SANDMARC filters.

Other than the design of the filter and the material used to build it, you likely won't notice much of a difference when comparing the images/video. And any small differences are certainly something you can adjust later with an image/video editor.

There are a lot of good Mavic filter brands. Any of the brands listed here are known to work well. From that list, I own all except the SANDMARC filters.

Thanks

I Have a relatively new Mavic pro and haven’t gotten any ND filters for it yet. I had some PolarPro ones for my phantom and loved them but I have noticed that there are other ones that are cheaper. Is there any different between the PolarPro filters and the cheaper ones?
Newer is more than energy. No need to spend so much on polar pro

I bought the newer on ebay- nd3, nd8, nd16, nd32 for $11.xx. seem authentic to me. seller has alot of neewer stuff for sale

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deauxpamine