DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ND Filters

WenatcheeMavicFlights

Reactions
Hello!

So I’ve been looking into ND filters for my Mavic Pro and decided to go with these Skyreat filters. I love them and so I made a video showing them and reviewing them. Have a look if your interested in buying ND filters but don’t want to spend a fortune. Hope it helps!
Hello!

Hay W I’ve also been looking into ND filters for my Mavic 2 Pro and decided to go with these Skyreat filters.

I love them and made a video to plus there is a chance to WIN a set of the SKYREAT ones and I am giving away my MAvic Pro Polar Pro ND's as well have a look if your interested cheers H

Thanks for posting this on my thread

Reactions: Hieth
No worris hope it is of some help - cheers H
Actually I was a bit offended. This was my thread, trying to help others in making a decision when purchasing filters for there Mavic. And you stuck your videos right under mine. It’s fine, but I would appreciate it, if in the future you start your own thread.

Actually I was a bit offended. This was my thread, trying to help others in making a decision when purchasing filters for there Mavic. And you stuck your videos right under mine. It’s fine, but I would appreciate it, if in the future you start your own thread.
Oh sorry I thought I was helping and that wa the idea of threads as mine where for the MAvic 2 Pro and your was for the ZOom I thought it helped espeacilly as it gave people the opportunity to wina free set direct from Skyreat - I did nto mean to offend and will take it off straight away - happy new year !

Oh sorry I thought I was helping and that wa the idea of threads as mine where for the MAvic 2 Pro and your was for the ZOom I thought it helped espeacilly as it gave people the opportunity to wina free set direct from Skyreat - I did nto mean to offend and will take it off straight away - happy new year !
It’s fine man! I actually have just the Mavic Pro 1st gen. I appreciate you helping and sorry if I came off as a jerk or something! Happy new year to you as well!!

Thats ok Bru I understand I have plently of people tryign to tag on or spam people with my Youtube films and Social media etc you did not come across as a jerk - just checked out your channel and will sub to it later some good fottage of the valley nice colours as well, I am like you a bit of a rookie to all this as well - as you have the 1st Gen Mavic Pro if you dont have the Polar Pro Filters then you moght be interested in entering the giveaway on the two films - all you need to do is add a coment as to why you would like them and if you want you can sub to the channel as well - we could learn together :)
If you want any help give me a shout cheers Hieth

Thats ok Bru I understand I have plently of people tryign to tag on or spam people with my Youtube films and Social media etc you did not come across as a jerk - just checked out your channel and will sub to it later some good fottage of the valley nice colours as well, I am like you a bit of a rookie to all this as well - as you have the 1st Gen Mavic Pro if you dont have the Polar Pro Filters then you moght be interested in entering the giveaway on the two films - all you need to do is add a coment as to why you would like them and if you want you can sub to the channel as well - we could learn together :)
If you want any help give me a shout cheers Hieth
That was my fear! I will totally subscribe to your channel, we all need to help each other out for sure! Who knows maybe I will when, I’ve never won a thing in my life lol!! Have a good one man!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aisya