DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need help

Takeflyt215

Reactions
If anyone can help please i keep having issues with distance. I fly up about 250 ft i lose signal and if i fly out about 900 feet i lose signal and i was at at a soccer field the first time and today i went to what seems like an open area like a huge lake barely trees and still the same thing. Is there a setting i need to change im lost this is a new mavic

Try pointing the antennas straight up like the joysticks, and try to keep the DJI logo always facing directly at the Mavic. The signal is strongest going out from the flat faces of the antennas.

Try pointing the antennas straight up like the joysticks, and try to keep the DJI logo always facing directly at the Mavic. The signal is strongest going out from the flat faces of the antennas.

Thanks for the response I tried that and unfortunately still get the same results.

Well its probably either there is interference (which you could test by going out into the wilderness), or a defective product. Hard to say which without having access to another Mavic to compare.

Reactions: Takeflyt215
Its definitely not working right I'd call DJI and RMA it..

Before doing anything, I'd recommend uploading your flight info to airdata.com and linking to it here.

Reactions: Takeflyt215
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom