DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need some help from some you that know These much better, Please!!

Yea, I didnt see atti mode anywhere , but the app said it out loud, It got my attention, but really no big deal. Its just weird, Ive been running this bird almost daily for 4-5 months without an issue then this?? re-cal & re-fly, see what happens.

@sar104 , So is a new FLYDAT68 file created every flight, or only when an error occurs ?? Also in the MCDatFlightRecords folder, what are these other FLYDATS55 all the way to FLYDAT296?? I'm trying to learn some of this!!

Oh, bye the way, I did a quick compass cal and all seems well so far.. Thank You Eveyone!!

@sar104 , So is a new FLYDAT68 file created every flight, or only when an error occurs ?? Also in the MCDatFlightRecords folder, what are these other FLYDATS55 all the way to FLYDAT296?? I'm trying to learn some of this!!

A file with the name FLYxxx.DAT is created each time the aircraft is powered up. The xxx starts at 001 and generally increments by one each time. You can determine the DAT file for a particular flight by looking in the txt log for the data field HOME_dataRecorderFileIndex, which will contain the number xxx. Or, under notifications if you are using PhantomHelp or AirData, you will see something like this:

Setting new Return-To-Home altitude to 30m (98 ft). Data Recorder File Index is 48. Setting new Maximum Flight Altitude to 250 m (820 ft).

ok, I see.... so thats how you new it was 68 , it was from the file i posted earlier in PhantomHelp.. when I look at airdata it shows like you said, Data Recorder File Index is 68. Thank you

so the others i see with 100 and 250, are from either a reset of flight numbers or one of my 4 other mavics ??

Yep, exactly.. Wow, these Dat files really hold a lot of info. I am really learning something....this wont work on Mav 2 I take it?? because of the encryption??

Yep, exactly.. Wow, these Dat files really hold a lot of info. I am really learning something....this wont work on Mav 2 I take it?? because of the encryption??

The mobile device DAT files from the M2 are accessible and readable - it’s just the aircraft DAT files themselves that are not decryptable.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark