DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Nehtensky waterfalls

Never quite sure how all this works. First though lovely film. Just the right understated music and brilliant flying. But, how does the craft stay in touch with the controller, surely there are rocks/trees etc that would break up the signal to my MA2 certainly but yours seems to be able to stay in touch throughout. Also how do you find your way back. It would be a challenge on foot let alone a drone doing 10/20mph most of the time. All a mystery to me and-anyone else???? Would love to know.

Never quite sure how all this works. First though lovely film. Just the right understated music and brilliant flying. But, how does the craft stay in touch with the controller, surely there are rocks/trees etc that would break up the signal to my MA2 certainly but yours seems to be able to stay in touch throughout. Also how do you find your way back. It would be a challenge on foot let alone a drone doing 10/20mph most of the time. All a mystery to me and-anyone else???? Would love to know.
You made my day ;) :)
it's just a matter of perspective, when You fly Your drone far from objects You have no sense of speed and distance, when You are 30 cm. above the ground - waw what a speed, what a distance ;) Ah and an H in my goggles helps sometimes to find the way Home ;) :)
1672415455730.png

Reactions: CvCow and Joeblow
Wow Alex. That sort of explains it so thanks for that. Is anyone else slightly perplexed as to how Alex manages such spectacular flights without hitting anything! Thank goodness he does otherwise we’d all miss out on his escapades.

Reactions: alex_markov
Alex...
You really have to start explaining how you approach flying and monitoring the space where you place your drone. I find it incredible that you are able to find the tiniest spaces to fly through, seemingly with easy and without fear. While this video is not the smoothest you've ever produced, it seems like the scariest, twisting and turning, narrowly missing branches and rocks. But it's flying close to the leave-less branches that blows my mind. How do you see them early enough to avoid them? Are you flying a Mavic 3 or another drone? What are you using to monitor where you drone is in its space? And how is your English so good?

Yes. So many questions, but there is so much to learn from you.
Thanks for posting.

Before Alex started flying FPV I used to think his flights were too long & uninteresting for the most part. All that has changed dramatically now. His flying skills are superb, and videos breathtaking, usually more than once in each flight. How he manages to post a new edition (sometimes twice) every passing day also amazes me. Always look forward to “The Twig Master’s” posts. Congrats and Happy New Year Alex! You’re “King of the Falls” 🥇👏👍🏻🍾

Alex...
You really have to start explaining how you approach flying and monitoring the space where you place your drone. I find it incredible that you are able to find the tiniest spaces to fly through, seemingly with easy and without fear. While this video is not the smoothest you've ever produced, it seems like the scariest, twisting and turning, narrowly missing branches and rocks. But it's flying close to the leave-less branches that blows my mind. How do you see them early enough to avoid them? Are you flying a Mavic 3 or another drone? What are you using to monitor where you drone is in its space? And how is your English so good?

Yes. So many questions, but there is so much to learn from you.
Thanks for posting.
Might be of all Your questions I can answer only the last one properly ;) our family have strenght in languages, plus I was working for near 20 years for HP when there was such company ;)

Before Alex started flying FPV I used to think his flights were too long & uninteresting for the most part. All that has changed dramatically now. His flying skills are superb, and videos breathtaking, usually more than once in each flight. How he manages to post a new edition (sometimes twice) every passing day also amazes me. Always look forward to “The Twig Master’s” posts. Congrats and Happy New Year Alex! You’re “King of the Falls” 🥇👏👍🏻🍾
Happy New year Squidinc!
I was afreid those falls will stick ;) :)
Have a look at the last compilation I posted today ;)

Reactions: Squidinc
Thank You again Alex, for another of your stunning, mesmerizing videos. Clearly you are the master of your drone. That scenery is so very enjoyable and the music is just perfect for the mood you create with your video. I look forward to every one of your productions. Just brilliant!

Thank You again Alex, for another of your stunning, mesmerizing videos. Clearly you are the master of your drone. That scenery is so very enjoyable and the music is just perfect for the mood you create with your video. I look forward to every one of your productions. Just brilliant!
Thank You for the kind words

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52