DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New 2017 iPad or iPad mini 4

debric france

Reactions
Hi,
Apple just release a new iPad few hour ago, the price for the 128gb wifi -cell is about the same(30$ ) as the iPad mini 4 128gb.
My question is what do you think is best, The iPad with a mount system or the iPad mini who fit in the remote.
I wait your advices
Thank Mavic community
Debric

bigger is always nice to have if you dont mind lugging the larger tablet and mount system.

Hi,
Apple just release a new iPad few hour ago, the price for the 128gb wifi -cell is about the same(30$ ) as the iPad mini 4 128gb.
My question is what do you think is best, The iPad with a mount system or the iPad mini who fit in the remote.
I wait your advices
Thank Mavic community
Debric
The new iPad beats the mini 4 in everything except screen resolution (DPI) and brightness, as the screen is the most important to me I think I would stick with the mini 4, maybe the price will drop now.
Regards,
-d.

Reactions: debric france
Brightness is very important. I use mini 4 but at times have to use my iphone 6 because even with shade block i cannot see the tablets screen. It is just not bright enough to see details in very bright sun.

Last edited:
Don't go with the new ipad. They've taken a step backwards on the screen. The screen is not laminated or coated with anti-reflective. Not laminating it creates a gap between the screen and lcd so the glare will be horrible. Apple is being very cheap.

I'm with the majority - iPad mini 4. While bigger is better, portability plays a role, especially when you are talking about a Mavic.

I went from trying to use my iPhone 7+ as the screen to the iPad mini 4 and the fun factor jumped by a factor of 10.

As always - YMMV - and it depends on what you want to strap and carry.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sedmonds