DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Carry Option

BradfordJames

Reactions
Hey all,

I have been trying to find a good discrete bag to hold my Mavic and some other things and I stumbled across the Lowepro Streetline SH 180 - StreetLine SH 180 Camera bags, backpacks and rolling cases

streetlinesh180_5.jpg

Those inside pouches fold away so the bag can be a standard messenger when not carrying the drone. The pouch on the left is perfect fit for the folded Mavic. I put my controller and charger in the center pouch. My 13" macbook and ipad mini in the double laptop section. And you can fit lots and lots more stuff. Small and manageable. And on sale at Best Buy for $89. I paid $109 just a week ago (darn).

Not a bad choice. It doesn't have that cheapo exterior design that most of the custom bags have. But, I'm guessing the protection given isn't that great since it's designed for laptops and papers. Still not a bad option. I've been looking into camera bag/pouch like my 5 (6?) Million Dollar camera bag but I don't want to spend that much for another bag either ;)

It's actually made specifically for camera gear. The pockets feel very protective to me. I trust it with my expensive camera equipment and my mavic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23