DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Drone User!

Pendreigh

Reactions
hi guys weirdly enough i was researching drones last night and was looking at the mavic 2 pro and zoom pretty much had my heard set on the zoom, but couldn't justify buying one, i have the dji tello which i enjoy flying around but the signal inst great, but its got me in the sky flying and learning, anyway i saw some leaked footage on dji's site saying ''coming soon'' which was today the 28th looked this morning and its the mavic air 2! which in comparison is similar to the pro and zoom, anyway after doing some research and price comparison ive gone and picked up, well ordered a mavic air 2 with the fly more kit obviously! so im exited to get it in the air and give it a good life, im new to all the scenic places and photography, so im hoping once this covid 19 virus is over i can go to some awesome destinations and maybe get into some form of photography, ive always wanted a drone to this standard. wish me luck and i really hope to get some good footage and to explore some amazing areas.

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: old man mavic
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

welcome to the forum,i hope you have a great time with your new MA2 ,take your time and enjoy it

Reactions: dirkclod
hi guys weirdly enough i was researching drones last night and was looking at the mavic 2 pro and zoom pretty much had my heard set on the zoom, but couldn't justify buying one, i have the dji tello which i enjoy flying around but the signal inst great, but its got me in the sky flying and learning, anyway i saw some leaked footage on dji's site saying ''coming soon'' which was today the 28th looked this morning and its the mavic air 2! which in comparison is similar to the pro and zoom, anyway after doing some research and price comparison ive gone and picked up, well ordered a mavic air 2 with the fly more kit obviously! so im exited to get it in the air and give it a good life, im new to all the scenic places and photography, so im hoping once this covid 19 virus is over i can go to some awesome destinations and maybe get into some form of photography, ive always wanted a drone to this standard. wish me luck and i really hope to get some good footage and to explore some amazing areas.
After looking at the air, it’s hard to justify buying the pro. The mav2 is defo my dream bird though.

After looking at the air, it’s hard to justify buying the pro. The mav2 is defo my dream bird though.
I was definitely liking the looks of the zoom, but I’m hoping I made a good choice, I’m hoping they’ve managed to develop a lot of new tech and features over the past two years which are hopefully loaded into the mavic air 2! And the controller/range/battery life convinced me too

Reactions: nad-h
I was definitely liking the looks of the zoom, but I’m hoping I made a good choice, I’m hoping they’ve managed to develop a lot of new tech and features over the past two years which are hopefully loaded into the mavic air 2! And the controller/range/battery life convinced me too

it’s a great choice however I did notice they don't have any side sensors. Still great for the price. It does look very similar to the mini but bigger.The mav 2 looks like a mean bird too.
on another positive, maybe the pro prices will come down a notch.

it’s a great choice however I did notice they don't have any side sensors. Still great for the price. It does look very similar to the mini but bigger.The mav 2 looks like a mean bird too.
on another positive, maybe the pro prices will come down a notch.
I noticed the sensors also but I thought with it having the self avoid (whatever the right name I’d for it) it would be fine without, I think it’s very similar size to the mavic 2 when fully opened up

Reactions: nad-h
I have the M2Pro. By far the best a/c I have owned. So stable in the air.

Welcome to the forum Pendreigh

Reactions: old man mavic
I have the M2Pro. By far the best a/c I have owned. So stable in the air.

Welcome to the forum Pendreigh
Thanks man! Can’t wait to get at it, like I said I have the tello and to be honest i Was impressed with that with the way it stays in the air and learn a lot on how to fly its just the range really what let’s it down, so this new tech MA2 should be a million times better, quite looking forward/scared of the range! Haha

Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. Feel free to shoot us a message if you ever have any questions!

Thanks,
FDS Team

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2 when it arrives, anxiously awaiting mine too, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt